Covers the original purchaser only. Simmons encourages you to keep your proof of purchase documents. Law labels MUST be retained for warranty coverage.
2. Warranty Overview
25-Year (15/10 Prorated) Limited Warranty
3. Warranty Details
Covers the following items during normal use:
- Simmons products are warranted against manufacturing defects in workmanship and material under normal use, as outlined in the information below and the warranty brochure received with purchase. If deemed defective in workmanship or material, your mattress and/or foundation will be repaired or replaced, at Simmons’s option, at cost shown on the Simmons Warranty Chart (in brochure) plus transportation (excluding CA) and inspection costs.
- For warranty purposes, normal use requires that a purchaser’s mattress be subject to proper handling and continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress and foundation. Failure to have a proper bed frame may invalidate the limited warranty.
- To provide continuous support, a queen or king frame must have 1) a rigid bridge bar with a supporting leg and at least 5 legs or 2) 5 equally spaced hardwood slats with 3 center legs. Open-slatted support systems with spaces exceeding 2"" require a solid platform on top.
Does not cover:
- Manufacturing defects in mattress and/or foundation.
- Faults in materials or manufacturing defects on removable fabric covers.
4. Additional Coverage
- Floor models or products sold “as is.”
- Any mattress found to be in an unsanitary condition.
- Transportation or inspection costs, except in CA.
- Normal body impressions of less than 1.5"". (See law label for warranty code.)
- Normal increases in softness or decreases in recovery due to regular use, temperature or humidity.
- Comfort preference.
- Bed height/weight.
- Bent border or grid wires.
- Abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to: burns, cuts, tears or stains.
- Damage associated with use of an improper bed frame, foundation or adjustable base.
- Replacement of another piece in sleep set, unless that piece is also defective.
To further protect your investment, Raymour and Flanigan offers a 5-Year Platinum Protection Plan, which includes a 45-day comfort guarantee, mattress protector and extended coverage. Check your zip code
for eligibility and visit our Mattress Platinum Protection Page
for a comprehensive listing of coverage details.
At Raymour & Flanigan, we stand behind our quality products. We are committed to upholding manufacturer warranties during their specified time frame. If furniture covered by a manufacturer's warranty is unable to be repaired during the warranty period, we will replace the damaged piece of furniture with the same model. If the same model is no longer available, you may choose a replacement item.
To ensure we provide you with the best customer service experience possible, please be aware of the following when you choose a replacement item:
1.) A Raymour & Flanigan store manager will do everything he or she can to ensure you're completely
satisfied with your replacement item. Please be aware that if your replacement furniture's everyday selling
price is greater than the original purchase price of the item being replaced, you will only be responsible for the
cost of the difference plus applicable tax. If a less expensive item is selected, you will not be responsible for
any additional cost.
2.) If your replacement item doesn't match the other piece(s) of the same collection you purchased at the
same time and the other pieces are still covered by the manufacturer's warranty, we'll happily offer you a
one-time option to replace the other piece(s) of your collection for a usage fee. The usage fee shall be equal
to the greater of twenty percent (20%) of the original invoice price of the other pieces or two percent (2%) of
the original invoice price of the other pieces for each month (or partial month) between the date of delivery
and the date of your claim.
3.) To expedite your replacement, you must accept delivery of your replacement item within 10 days from the
date we agree to replace your furniture.
4.) As an additional convenience, if your furniture needs to be serviced after the manufacturer's warranty
expires, we can provide an in-home visit by one of our expert service technicians. Please contact our
Customer Care Center to set up an appointment and receive information on applicable charges.