You are entitled by law to receive certain information in writing. The federal E-SIGN Act and certain state laws allow us to provide this information to you electronically with your prior consent. We also need your general consent to use electronic records and signatures in our relationship with you. Please review and consent to the terms outlined below before you submit your application electronically for a Raymour and Flanigan credit card account issued by TD Bank, N.A. ("TD Bank")
In this Consent, “you” and “your” refer to the person signing this Consent and “we,” “us” and “our” refer to TD Bank.
- You agree to electronic delivery of the Cardholder Agreement (which includes the Account Summary Table), other disclosures related to the terms of credit card account(s) (“Account”), notices and other communications and messages regarding your Account(s) or your transactions.
- You agree to promptly notify us at the number indicated below of any change in your email address.
- You may request a paper copy of any required notices at no charge to you by calling us at the number indicated below.
- You may withdraw your consent to electronic delivery of documents regarding your Account by calling us and also acknowledge that if you withdraw your consent your Account may be closed. To contact us about any of the above, our Customer Service number is 1-888-925-0708 and our hours of operations are Monday through Friday, 9am to 9pm EST and Saturday 9am to 5pm EST.
- Certain communications and messages that are required or authorized by law may be sent via US mail without your consent, or after you withdraw or limit your consent.
- Your consent does not apply where such communications and messages are prohibited by law despite your consent.
- In order to receive this information electronically, you must have:
If there is any change to the hardware or software that may create a material risk that you will not be able to access or retain the electronic records for which you provided consent, we reserve the right to discontinue support of that hardware or software and we further reserve the right to communicate with you by U.S. Postal Service.
- a connection to the Internet;
- an active email account;
- a current version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader);
- a printer if you wish to print out and retain records on paper; and
- electronic storage if you wish to retain records in electronic form.
By checking the below box, you are consenting to receive electronic records, and you consent to use electronic records and signatures. You are also confirming that you have the hardware and software described above, that you are able to receive and review electronic records, and that you have an active email account. Your consent also means you are consenting on behalf of all co-owners on the Account and are authorized to do so.