Inspired by the bold, industrial character of an early 20th century work table, the Middlefield dining collection brings warmth, individuality and character to your space. Constructed entirely from solid Acacia, a hardwood known for stunning grain patterns and rich contrasting colors, each piece is wire brushed, hand-glazed and hand-finished, creating wood surfaces that radiate texture and depth of color. Matching chairs are finely hand woven from Water Hyacinth, a sustainable and renewable fiber. The table expands from 63 to 95 inches, comfortably seating up to 8 guests for intimate or larger gatherings. With features such as mortise and tenon corners, English dovetail drawer joinery and sinuous spring chair seats, the Middlefield collection mingles aesthetics with rugged durability, making it an easy centerpiece for anyone designing a new dining room. For the minimalist, bold lines call only for complementary colors and dinnerware of your choosing. For the more creative, the multi-tonal character of hand-hewn Acacia lumber and woven fiber unlocks a broad spectrum of compatible colors and textures. Natural ambience is easily embellished with modern, traditional, rustic or lodge-styled pieces, patterns, and accessories.
L: 49" x W: 14" x H: 18"
Weight: 37 lbs.
Color: Brick Brown
• Acacia frame material
• 49 inch bench comfortably seats 2 but can seat up to 3 guests in a pinch
• Clean-lined modern styling with all solid wood construction
• Distressed brick brown finish uses wire brushing and rustic glaze to create the warm patina of reclaimed wood
• Butcher block top construction provides natural resistance to cracking and warping
• Simple 8 bolt assembly involves attaching 4 table legs to table top
• Seat is 1.5 inches thick with a 3 inch apron
• Table legs are 3 inches thick
Displayed online only
Not displayed in stores; available for purchase online or can be ordered at any Raymour & Flanigan showroom
Dust with a soft, dry cloth. All spills should be cleaned up immediately.