The manufacturer encourages you to keep your proof of purchase documents. Law tag label MUST be retained for warranty coverage. 2. Warranty Overview
10-Year Limited Warranty
Your new Beautyrest® or Simmons® mattress or foundation used with proper support is protected by a limited manufacturer’s warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in your Beautyrest® or Simmons® mattress or foundation including faults in materials or manufacturing defects in the removable fabric cover available on select models. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of any other piece. This limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. 3. Warranty Details
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preference.
- Normal changes in softness or recovery time of high density foams, including memory foam, due to normal use, temperature, or humidity.
- Normal body impression(s) as indicated by your warranty code (see chart).
- Consumer bed height/weight preference.
- Cover (fabric) and handles.
- Corner guards.
- Bent border/grid wires.
- Burns, cuts or tears.
- Vermin infestations.
- Mattresses or foundations displaying stains or soil that reasonably indicates the presence of potentially dangerous bodily fluids, blood borne pathogens or other substances that could cause injury.
- Mattresses used with an inadequate foundation and/or support system.
- Adjustable foundations (see owner’s manual for details on warranty coverage).
- Merchandise sold “as-is”, “distressed” or “floor model/sample”.
- Claims made outside the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Transportation, inspection, or removal costs of product, except in California.
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase. Replacement of the mattress or foundation does not extend its limited warranty or begin a new limited warranty period. Your warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label as indicated on the Warranty Code Chart. The duration of any applicable implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, shall not exceed the term of this limited warranty. (Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.) Simmons shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of your Beautyrest® or Simmons® product. (Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.) No expressed or implied warranties are extended to persons who purchase the product from anyone other than Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers, and all warranties to such persons, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are hereby excluded.
If your Beautyrest® or Simmons® mattress or foundation fails due to a manufacturing defect, the exclusive remedy under this warranty will be replacement of the defective product in the U.S., Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands. If the Beautyrest® or Simmons® product you purchased is discontinued at the time of replacement, a current model of comparable quality and value will be selected.
To receive service under the terms of this warranty contact your original Beautyrest® or Simmons® dealer. If your original Beautyrest® or Simmons® dealer is no longer in business or you have moved outside the service area, please contact Simmons Consumer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of original bill of sale is needed to determine original date of purchase. Model name label and law label must be provided to identify the bedding and validate this warranty.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER STATE LAW
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser from Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers. 4. Additional Coverage
To further protect your investment, Raymour and Flanigan offers a 5-Year Platinum Protection Plan, which includes a 45-day comfort guarantee, mattress protector and extended coverage. Check your zip code
for eligibility and visit our Mattress Platinum Protection Page
for a comprehensive listing of coverage details.