The manufacturer encourages you to keep your proof of purchase documents. Law tag label MUST be retained for warranty coverage. 2. Warranty Overview
10-Year Limited Warranty
Your warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials (excluding the cover and handles) of the sleep set. In the unlikely event that service is required due to defects, your mattress and/or foundation will be repaired or replaced (at the manufacturer’s option) according to the warranty schedule. If you observe a defect, contact us.
In order for this limited warranty to be valid, you must:
1. Be the original consumer, and have purchased the sleep set from an authorized dealer.
2. Provide a copy of the original store receipt, or other proof of purchase.
3. Provide the law label from the defective product.
1. The Manufacturer reserves the right to refuse service when the product is found to be in unsanitary condition, soiled, stained, or when failure is due to causes other than defective materials or workmanship.
2. The terms of this warranty are negated if the product is used for (but not limited to) commercial purposes such as in a hotel, motel, or nursing home.
3. If identical materials are not available at the time of repair, the manufacturer reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality.
4. Your new sleep set is engineered as a system resistant to open flames.
5. The use of a non-matching foundation and mattress voids all terms of this warranty. Your warranty protects you from the day you purchase your sleep set, and continues according to the “Warranty Schedule”. In the event that we repair or replace your sleep set, this warranty continues your protection from the original date of purchase.
3. Warranty Details
This Warranty Covers the Following Items During Normal Wear:
• Coils or wires that are loose or broken
• Coils or wires that protrude or rip through the fabric
• Body indentations of 1-1/2” or greater
• Sagging: Your mattress must be continuously supported by a matching foundation, or equivalent, with an appropriate frame. Queen and King-size sets must use a frame with a rigid floor-to-frame center support. The frame support must have at least five legs.
• Splits in the wood frame
• Bent, loose or defective beams and/or center support rail
• Sagging: A proper bed frame must continuously support the foundation. Queen and King-size sets must use a frame with a rigid floor-to-frame center support. The frame support must have at least five legs.
Items Not Covered Items and damages not specifically listed above are not covered, including, for example:
• Mattress Fabric (including stains and soiling).
• Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress and foundation, bent due to moving or bending the sleep set.
• Structural damage from using an improper bed frame.
• Clearance bedding sold “as is,” and floor models
• Bed height
• Comfort preference
• Body indentations less than 1-1/2”
• Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation. A mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjunction with a matching foundation as a part of a total sleep set.
• Replacement of another piece in the sleep set, unless such piece is also defective.
• Mattress handles
• Mattress or foundation damage due to abuse
• Transportation costs