Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Wood frames
- Metal bases
- Reclining mechanisms
- Seat cushion foam
Five-Year Limited Warranty
One-Year Limited Warranty
FlexAire2™ mattress & pump
Pillow fiber filling
Flexsteel upholstered home furniture limited warranties apply to the original purchaser for the specified periods of time (see above), beginning the date the product is purchased from an authorized Flexsteel retailer. Flexsteel products used under normal, indoor residential conditions are warranted against manufacturing and material defects for as long as the product remains in the original upholstery and for as long as parts are available.
For third-party warranties offered by other companies, contact those companies for further information.
Flexsteel products are not warranted against wear and tear or damage resulting from neglect, abuse, misuse, rental or commercial use, pets, extreme temperatures, exposure to sunlight, chemical treatments, excessive soiling, accidents, or improper storage, care, or cleaning. Please see the Care & Cleaning Instructions below.
Flexsteel does not warrant the following:
- Normal fading, pilling, shading, wrinkling, shrinkage, stretching, wear, and color loss of fabrics and leathers.
- In-store samples or product designated “as is” at the time of purchase.
- Minor differences between your furniture and in-store samples, printed materials, and video or internet displays.
These warranties are valid for products purchased after June 2016.
The following are not considered defects:
- Color variations caused by lighting angles and markings displayed on fabrics such as velvets and silks.
- Leather stretching, oil absorption, patina development, color and grain variations, wrinkles, scratches, healed scars, and other natural markings. Leather is a natural material, and each hide is uniquely enhanced by these characteristics.
- Slight softening and flattening of seat cushion foam and fibers as a result of normal use and aging. Under normal use and conditions, cushions may lose up to one inch of the original height standard of the cushion foam core within the first year of use.
- Loss of resilience in seat cushion feather filling, loft, or crown. Regularly fluff and rotate cushions to redistribute materials and prevent uneven wear.
- Softening and flattening of ultra-soft back cushions with blown-in fiber filling as a result of normal use. Occasionally fluff these cushions to keep fibers evenly distributed and prolong softness.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To request a service claim under these warranties, contact the Flexsteel retailer where you made your purchase or your nearest authorized Flexsteel retailer. To initiate a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase. If the product is still under warranty, the retailer will make arrangements for repair or replacement. After the first year of the warranty period, the purchaser is responsible for the labor and shipping costs associated with returns and repairs.
- Use appropriate precautions to prevent young children and pets from playing on sleepers and reclining furniture. Always leave unoccupied reclining furniture in the closed, upright position to protect children and pets.
- Keep smoldering, smoking objects and open flames a safe distance from polyurethane foam to prevent furniture fires.
*Specialty brand fabric warranties may vary. Please refer to the warranty tag for each fabric brand for complete warranty details.
These warranties do not apply to bedroom, dining, home office, or occasional furniture.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc.
PO Box 877
Dubuque, IA 52004-0877
At Raymour & Flanigan, we stand behind our quality products. We are committed to upholding manufacturer warranties during their specified time frame. If furniture covered by a manufacturer's warranty is unable to be repaired during the warranty period, we will replace the damaged piece of furniture with the same model. If the same model is no longer available, you may choose a replacement item.
To ensure we provide you with the best customer service experience possible, please be aware of the following when you choose a replacement item:
1.) A Raymour & Flanigan store manager will do everything he or she can to ensure you're completely
satisfied with your replacement item. Please be aware that if your replacement furniture's everyday selling
price is greater than the original purchase price of the item being replaced, you will only be responsible for the
cost of the difference plus applicable tax. If a less expensive item is selected, you will not be responsible for
any additional cost.
2.) If your replacement item doesn't match the other piece(s) of the same collection you purchased at the
same time and the other pieces are still covered by the manufacturer's warranty, we'll happily offer you a
one-time option to replace the other piece(s) of your collection for a usage fee. The usage fee shall be equal
to the greater of twenty percent (20%) of the original invoice price of the other pieces or two percent (2%) of
the original invoice price of the other pieces for each month (or partial month) between the date of delivery
and the date of your claim.
3.) To expedite your replacement, you must accept delivery of your replacement item within 10 days from the
date we agree to replace your furniture.
4.) As an additional convenience, if your furniture needs to be serviced after the manufacturer's warranty
expires, we can provide an in-home visit by one of our expert service technicians. Please contact our
Customer Care Center to set up an appointment and receive information on applicable charges.