If your bedroom is suffering from lack-of-space syndrome, there is a cure! All it takes to transform your cramped quarters into a spacious retreat is functional furniture and some clever choices.
Storage comes in all shapes and sizes. Taking advantage of vertical space can be the perfect way to avoid a cluttered bedroom.
1. A chest has a smaller footprint than a horizontal dresser.
2. This beauty’s tall and thin design fits perfectly in small rooms.
3. Stylish and practical, a chifforobe offers drawer and shelf space in one.
Making smart use of square footage is what space-saving design is all about. These pieces look wonderful and serve more than one purpose.
1. Reflect your savvy side with an upright mirror that has hidden jewelry storage.
2. A storage bench by your bed is an ideal way to tuck away clothing.
3. An ottoman offering extra storage is great for avoiding clutter!
Best Beds for Small Bedrooms
Your bed deserves attention, but it doesn’t have to take up the whole room. The style of bed you choose can make all the difference when it comes to saving space.
1. A low-profile bed with no footboard improves your room’s sight lines.
2. A headboard with open slats gives your bedroom a feeling of expansion.
3. A bed with built-in drawers extends your closet.