The Yosemite bedroom recreates the improvised, utilitarian look of early 20th century factory furniture. Roughhewn planks bear the characteristic saw marks, dents, pits, and random knots of logs milled on the steam powered circular and sash saws of the era. A rustic black pine finish balances transparency and opacity to showcase these natural imperfections. Exposed bolts, hammered metal pulls, cross-braces and a tilt-style mirror evoke the ingenuity and earnestness that characterized the turn of the century.
L: 38" x W: 18" x H: 57"
Modern conveniences include full extension ball bearing drawer glides for maximum storage capacity and smooth, efficient operation. Felt lined top drawers provide storage for valuables and the nightstand features a convenient a pull out tray. Choose from headboards with cross braced detailing or cushioned linen panels fashioned with nail head trim. Bed frames include 5 cross slats with center leg supports for use with a box spring and mattress.
Crafted entirely from solid wood, the Yosemite bedroom uses mortise and tenon frames, tongue and groove tops and frame and panel sides for strength and durability. 5-sided hardwood plywood drawer boxes with English dovetail corners are sanded and stained to match the exterior finish.
The latest trend in design invites us to create our own unique spaces by combining different styles, finishes, textures and materials. The Yosemite bedroom is equally suited for a post-industrial downtown loft, a swanky brownstone or a suburban farmhouse. The versatile black pine finish pairs well with bold, vibrant colors or muted and earthy tones. Soften the stark industrial aesthetic with plush rugs and bedding or embrace it with minimalist textiles and edgy metal accents. Zinc pulls and bolts will match most stainless or brushed nickel accessories and contrast well with bronze or copper tones.
Weight: 123 lbs.
Color: Black Pine
• Pine and plywood frame materials
• English dovetail drawer construction
• Full extension ball bearing drawer glides
• 5 drawers
• Pull-out tray provides additional surface area when needed, allowing you to lay your book down flat, enjoy a cup of coffee or indulge in Sunday morning pancakes
• Sanded & stained solid wood drawer boxes
• Dust cover under bottom drawer
• Hammered metal bar pulls add to the industrial appeal with an improvised, hand-forged look
• Hand-hewn planks are carefully selected and joined to preserve natural saw marks, imperfections and varying depths from the milling process
Displayed online only
Not displayed in stores; available for purchase online or can be ordered at any Raymour & Flanigan showroom
Lightly brush or vacuum frequently to remove dust. Do not use water- or solvent-based cleaners. A professional cleaning service is recommended for an overall soiled condition.