Covers the original purchaser only. The manufacturer encourages you to keep your proof of purchase documents. Law labels MUST be retained for warranty coverage. 2. Warranty Overview
10-Year Limited Warranty
The quality and craftsmanship that are built into every King Koil mattress and foundation allow King Koil to offer a Limited Warranty against defects in workmanship and materials (except in fabric, handles, or tufting rosettes, if featured on this product). This warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
If service is required to address any such defect during the non-prorated year(s) following your purchase, your King Koil mattress and/or foundation will be repaired without charge for labor and materials OR, at the manufacturer’s option, replaced. You will be responsible for transportation costs.
If service is required to address any such defect during the remaining prorated years of the applicable Limited Warranty, as indicated on the Limited Warranty Schedule in this brochure, your King Koil mattress or foundation will be repaired OR replaced at the manufacturer’s option. You will be responsible for labor and material charges, calculated as shown in the schedule for the warranty code of the model you purchased, plus all transportation costs. If identical materials are not available at the time of service, the manufacturer may substitute materials of comparable quality.
If the mattress is tufted, the tufting process (though not the tufting rosettes) is covered through the Limited Warranty period length assigned to each mattress.
Proof of purchase that includes the date, place of purchase and purchase price is required to obtain service under this warranty. The model name label and law label must be available to identify the mattress and validate this warranty. If your retailer is no longer available, telephone or contact the manufacturer of your sleep set. If you have moved, contact the closest King Koil dealer/manufacturer in your area. If you cannot locate a King Koil dealer/manufacturer, contact the King Koil Consumer Relations Office.
RETAIN YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE AND THIS WARRANTY: This Limited Warranty shall NOT apply to damages resulting from normal wear and tear, and the existence of any of the following circumstances shall make the foregoing warranty null and void:
• To insure the safety of any person required to inspect or transport a King Koil product, any product found to have any stain, burn, or is infested is not covered by this warranty. Please use a mattress protector to insure that the product is kept clean.
• When product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or material.
• A proper bed frame must continuously support the box spring. For king and queen sets, a rigid center support is required, this is considered a five leg frame using one leg to support the center of the bed.
• If bedding has any damage to the outer fabric of the cover, including wear and tear.
• If this product is used for commercial purposes, unless specifically designed and built for commercial use.
• If purchaser does not present proof of purchase.
• If mattress is damaged due to use with an inadequate foundation. This mattress is designed for optimal performance when used in conjunction with a matching foundation as part of a total sleep system. In addition, this Limited Warranty shall not apply to “as is,” floor models, distressed mattresses or handles. Handles are only intended to assist in positioning the mattress.
• Normal change in softness and recovery time associated with memory foam and latex materials over time. This does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these materials.
3. Warranty Details
This warranty ONLY covers the following items during normal wear and proper use:
• Coils or wires that are loose or broken
• Coils or wires that protrude or rip through the fabric
• Body indentations (see Limited Warranty Schedule)
• Sagging, BUT ONLY IF mattress has been continuously supported by a matching foundation, or equivalent, and appropriate bed frame (for full, full XL, king, and queen sets, an appropriate bed frame includes at least five legs and a rigid center support that extends from the frame to the ground)
• Splits in the wood frame, except those caused by abuse or that occur during improper use
• Squeaks, rattles or other noise
• Bent, loose or defective beam and/or center support rail
• Loose or broken module wire
• Compression of modules
• Un-stapling of modules
• Sagging, BUT ONLY IF foundation has been continuously supported by an appropriate bed frame (for full, full XL, king, and queen sets, an appropriate bed frame includes at least five legs and a rigid center support that extends from the frame to the ground)