Download Raymour & Flanigan Company Logos and High-Res Photos
When using Raymour & Flanigan logos in both Web design and print, adhering to these corporate identity guidelines will help ensure visual consistency, structural integrity and brand recognition. Request media files if you are looking for something that's not available here.
JPEG - 406 KB
PDF - 531 KB
JPEG - 199 KB
PDF - 531 KB
JPEG - 3.9 MB
JPEG - 4.3 MB
JPEG - 4.1 MB
JPEG - 2.9 MB
McKinley Sofa from Fusion Furniture
JPEG - 2.8 MB
Halloran Dining Set from Homelegance
JPEG - 2.4 MB
Angelina Bedroom Set from Bellanest
JPEG - 913 KB
Neil Goldberg, President & CEO
JPEG - 1.3 MB
Corporate Identity Guidelines
Please contact us with your questions or for assistance applying Raymour & Flanigan’s design requirements.
- Corporate colors depicted in company logos must not be altered in any way other than black and white or reverse options.
- Space around company logos requires a minimum empty/white space defined by the X height of the letters in the logotype all the way around.
- When depicting the logo at small sizes, all of the letters in the logo must be legible at the narrowest width.
- Company logos should not be placed on top of photos or images.
- Only high-quality images and photography may be used in conjunction with the company logo or in any context in which the company is mentioned.
Please note that Raymour & Flanigan cannot accommodate or guarantee fulfillment of all media requests, especially requests with tight deadlines. When submitting
for photos, audio, video and other media, please allow up to 24-48 hours for a reply (during business hours M-F). Please send copies of the publications featuring Raymour & Flanigan people, products or showrooms to the attention of:
Marketing and Public Relations
Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
7248 Morgan Road
Liverpool, NY 13090