Product Ratings and Reviews
Raymour & Flanigan values your input. We invite you to rate and review your purchases right here on our site. Be sure to explain why you like (or dislike) your product. We find that the most helpful reviews focus on a product’s features and your experience when using it.
If you wish to comment about a product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other issues, please contact our customer support.
How to review your product
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your thoughts. Your review helps others learn more about Raymour & Flanigan products and customer care. To leave a review follow these easy steps:
Step 1: Find your product using the search bar on the home page.
Step 2: Click on the five stars or scroll down to the Reviews section on the product page.
Step 3: Select your own star rating, write your personal review, and submit.
Guidelines for reviewing
Please adhere to the following guidelines when submitting a review:
• Only post content on your behalf.
• Only submit content related to the product you are reviewing. Feedback about your experience, delivery, pricing or exchanges should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Customers in the same household should not submit multiple reviews of the same product.
• You should not advertise another retailer or use this space as a marketplace for goods.
• Do not post content that is libelous, harassing, threatening, or inflammatory. For example, don't use obscenities or profanity, and don't express hatred or intolerance for people on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, including promoting organizations with such views. Don't post content that is obscene, pornographic, or lewd, or that contains nudity or sexually explicit images.”
• Do not post content that invades others’ privacy. For example, do not post others’ names, phone numbers, email addresses, physical addresses or other personal information.
We may restrict the ability to submit a review if you do not adhere to the above criteria, if we detect unusual reviewing behavior, or to maintain the best possible shopping experience.