Inspired by the bold, industrial character of an early 20th century work table, the Middlefield dining collection brings warmth, individuality and character to your space. Constructed entirely from solid Acacia, a hardwood known for stunning grain patterns and rich contrasting colors, each piece is wire brushed, hand-glazed and hand-finished, creating wood surfaces that radiate texture and depth of color. For the minimalist, bold lines call only for complementary colors and dinnerware of your choosing. For the more creative, the multi-tonal character of hand-hewn Acacia lumber and woven fiber unlocks a broad spectrum of compatible colors and textures. Natural ambience is easily embellished with modern, traditional, rustic or lodge-styled pieces, patterns, and accessories.
L: 63" x W: 17" x H: 37"
Weight: 181 lbs.
Color: Brick Brown
• Acacia frame material
• Frame-and-panel construction
• Dowel joinery, and tongue-and-groove joinery ensure structural integrity
• Sanded & stained solid wood drawer boxes with English dovetail joinery
• Clean-lined modern styling with all solid wood construction, through legs and vintage finish
• Distressed brick brown finish uses wire brushing and rustic glaze to create the warm patina of reclaimed wood
• Top drawers are felt lined
• Side-mount full extension, ball bearing drawer glides
• Simple rectangular bar pulls feature soft edges (1 mm radius) a dark oil rubbed bronze finish
• Doors are 17 inches wide by 22 inches high with a fixed shelf 11 inches above the bottom of the door
Displayed online only
Not displayed in stores; available for purchase online or can be ordered at any Raymour & Flanigan showroom
Dust with a soft, dry cloth. All spills should be cleaned up immediately.