With all solid wood construction, clean lines and functional appeal, the Tompkins bedroom dresser is a fresh take on classic Shaker style. Crafted entirely from Mahogany solid wood, the set features a simple, framed panel design with reverse bevel floating tops. Casegoods rest atop tapered legs with a gently arched lower side cross. Ranging in hue from chocolate to caramel, a rich Truffle finish showcases the distinctive interlocking Mahogany wood grain. As with any classic shaker design, Tompkins’s beauty is in its function and ease. Casegoods features sanded and stained solid wood drawer boxes with front and rear English dovetail joinery and full extension, ball bearing drawer glides. Dresser drawers are felt-lined for storing delicate items.
L: 60" x W: 19" x H: 42"
Weight: 147 lbs.
• Kiln dried Mahogany solid wood, engineered wood, plywood
• Frame-and-panel construction, dowel joinery, and tongue-and-groove joinery ensure structural integrity; all wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty
• Solid wood furniture: updated shaker styling in Mahogany solid wood designed for urban living spaces
• Hand-applied multi-step Truffle finish highlights the wood's natural grain with tones ranging from chocolate to a rich golden brown, with occasional cherry tone highlights
• Felt lined top drawers
• Statuary bronze-finish knobs offer a subtle contrast to the truffle wood finish
• Exclusive finishing process showcases the beauty of Mahogany solid wood with its open pores, interlocking grain and natural irregularities
Displayed online only
Not displayed in stores; available for purchase online or can be ordered at any Raymour & Flanigan showroom
Dust with a soft, dry cloth. All spills should be cleaned up immediately.